Experience the convenience and security of TPL Mobile Insurance. For us, it’s not just about shielding your device; it’s about securing your peace of mind, our coverage offers comprehensive protection against accidents, theft, and screen damage. In a fast-paced world where mobile devices play a crucial role, our insurance is tailored to keep you connected without straining your budget.
Trust TPL Mobile Insurance for a seamless and cost-effective solution, ensuring your device stays protected
|Accidental and / or Physical Damage
|Theft /Armed holdup of mobile phones
|Maximum sum insured – Rs. 100,000/-
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, strike, lock-out, civil commotion, military or usurped power, a group of malicious persons or persons anting on behalf of ore in connection with any political organization, Conspiracy, confiscation, mandeering, requisition or destruction or damage by order of any government de jure or de facto or by any public authority
- Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination
- Willful act or willful negligence of the insured or of his representatives.
- The deductible and depreciation stated in the schedule to be borne by the insured in any one occurrence if more than one item is lost or damaged in one occurrence the insured shall not however be called upon to bear more than the highest single deductible applicable to such items
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, hurricane, cyclone or typhoon.
- Loss or damage caused by any faults or defects existing at the time of commencement of this policy within the knowledge of the insured or his representatives, whether such faults or defects were known to the insurers or not
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by the failure or interruption of any gas water or electricity service or supply
- Loss or damage as a direct consequence of the continual influence of operation (e.g, wear and tear, cavitation, erosion, corrosion, incrustation) or of gradual deterioration due to atmospheric conditions
- Any costs incurred in connection with the elimination of functional failures, unless such failures were caused by an indemnifiable loss of or damage to the insured items
- Any costs incurred in connection with the maintenance of the insured items such exclusion also applying to parts exchanged in the course of such maintenance operations
- Loss or damage for which the manufacturer or supplier of the insured items is responsible either by law or under contract
- Loss of or damage to rented or hired equipment for which the owner is responsible either by low or under a lease and/or maintenance agreement
- Consequential Loss or liability of any kind or description
- Loss, usage or corruption of data, images, games, logos, wallpaper, videos or download due to theft, damage or breakdown of the assured’s mobile due to theft, damage or breakdown or damage caused by virus.
- Any damages covered under the manufacturing warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Whenever you purchase a mobile phone from Daraz, you can subscribe from there for the same.
• Claim form; duly filled, signed and stamped. (Form attached in annexure)
• Original copy of repair invoice. (If set is repairable)
• Vendor’s written statement specifying details of damages. (If set is beyond repair)
• Claimant’s written statement specifying details of damages.
• Pictures of damaged equipment with clear and readable serial number.
• FIR/Online FIR or Roznamcha Copy of CNIC Mobile Phone
• Insured Item if the condition is beyond repair
• Invoice Mobile phone accessories and box (Nominal amount from claim settlement amount will be deducted, in case of non-provision of the mobile phone box).